- The locum tenens process: How to get started and what to expectIf you’re interested in practicing locum tenens, the first step is to identify which staffing agencies you want to associate yourself with.
- Growing demand for locum tenens NPsIn celebration of National Nurse Practitioner (NP) Week, LocumLife is pleased to shine the spotlight on locum tenens opportunities for NPs and the increased need for these advanced practice clinicians. Learn about the advantages those who pursue the career alternative can enjoy.
- 4 digital tips for optimal holiday tripsAh, Thanksgiving. Itâ€™s the perfect time to connect with loved ones and reflect on the good, positive things in our lives. For the digitally blessed, we offer a few tips to keep you on the right wavelength during your travels.
- Physician organizations seek revisions to ACALast week, the American Medical Association (AMA) and American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) appealed to President Obama, Congress, and the administration concerning the need for further modifications to current policies. See what they had to say.
- LocumLife to introduce new columnThis January, in addition to celebrating LocumLife's first year as a fully digital publication, we will be adding â€œAfter Residencyâ€ to our content mix. See what it entails.